Any suggestions on how I can find a show?

I added “The Celebrity Apprentice” which is airing on NBC but sonarr is unable to find any releases for the show. I use RARBG to search for shows, also I used jackett for TPB and was unable to find any shows in the series.

Does anyone have any ideas on how I can get sonarr to find The Celebrity Apprentice current episodes? I know I can manually download them via TPB but if possible I would rather have sonarr automate it.

Thank you

Could be your quality profile,
if you do a manual search does it find something ?
if it does there will be a “!” mark if you hover with you mouse over it it will tell you why it was ignored.
Also it could be the indexers you’re using don’t have it

I did a manual search but it couldn’t find anything. I believe rarbg doesn’t have it indexed. My question is are there any other free torrent indexers which would have that series?

I monitor this series too, but I use Usenet instead of torrents and I also cannot find any episodes from season 15 (the most recent season).

It either hasn’t been uploaded yet or has been tagged with the wrong season or show.

My advice would be search rarbg for apprentice and sort by date added with most recent up the top, if no new episodes are there you have your answer.

Might just be one of those shows that take a while to be uploaded.

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.