Any modal now populates with Sabnzbd info. Like any indexer or downloader

Sonarr version (exact version): 2.0.0.5054
Mono version (if Sonarr is not running on Windows): 4.8.1
((Debug logs)): Nothing shows in the logs when doing this
(Make sure debug logging is enabled in settings and post the full log to hastebin/pastebin/dropbox/google drive or something similar, do not post them directly here)
Description of issue:

So now, when I click on ANYTHING that calls a modal, I see the correct info for about 1 second, then it’s replaced by Sabnzbd info instead. If Sabnzbd has a similar field, the info is overwritten. And I mean any! Downloader, indexer, Connect, Porfiles, any Modal.

It seems it’s correctly pulling the correct info from the database, then makes a second call for Sab info one second later and overwrites everything in the modal. I don’t want to change anything because I’m not sure where it’s going to write the new info. I’ve tried restarting the server, and no luck.

Looks like the same as

Which we were never able to reproduce. Test it an another browser/incognito mode to rule out plugins.

Yes, you were right. It didn’t happen in incognito mode. I then tired in Firefox, it wasn’t doing it there either. I discovered it was my Lastpass plugin, I disabled auto-filling logins and the problem has gone away. Weird this just popped up, but it seems Lastpass thinks any Modal is a login prompt now.

Thanks for the feedback. I just updated this laptop to Debian 9, and maybe something changed there that caused this issue to start up. Anyway, self inflicted. But I would have never figured it out without your timely help! So thanks so much!!!

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.