Another import failed issue

Sonarr version (exact version): 2.0.0.5054
((Debug logs)): https://pastebin.com/MLA6BmSU
Description of issue: I installed Sonarr (along with Jackett) yesterday to get some control over my downloading, because I easily forget to download new episodes of shows. I haven’t had a lot of issues other than when episodes are finished downloading and then Sonarr tries to move them where they belong. The only thing I can figure is that since my TV shows are all stored in subfolders under my “My Videos” folder, this might be the problem. I don’t mind moving things elsewhere, but it is a bit of a hassle.

1 Like
17-12-7 16:01:22.3|Error|DownloadedEpisodesImportService|Import failed, path does not exist or is not accessible by Sonarr: C:\Users\Diandra\Videos\Star.Trek.Discovery.S01E04.720p.WEBRip.x264-TBS

Sonarr doesn’t seem to have access to that folder (or it doesn’t exist), so it looks like what you thought.

I moved everything to a special folder I created to test this. I made a folder called Media, then another one in there called Sonarr Temp for qBittorrent to download to, then another, TV Shows and then a Bob’s Burgers subfolder for the show I was trying to test, Bob’s Burgers. I set my default download folder in qBittorrent to the Media\Sonar Temp\ folder, tried it again, still did the same thing. I’m still getting the same error:

17-12-7 19:36:19.8|Error|DownloadedEpisodesImportService|Import failed, path does not exist or is not accessible by Sonarr: C:\Media\Sonarr Temp\Bobs.Burgers.S07E22.Into.the.Mild.1080p.WEB-DL.DD5.1.H.264

Either I am missing something in the settings or I’m not sure what I did wrong. :frowning:

Does that folder exist (can you open it in Explorer)?
How is Sonarr being run? (Service, console, tray)

Yeah, I can open it just fine; whether I navigate to it by clicking or typing the file path in the window.

It’s running in the tray; I was going to run it as a service when I installed but wasn’t sure if should or not and now I don’t know how!

It’s a folder, not just a video file with that name?
Not sure what it could be since things are running on the same machine by the looks of it.
Which version of qbit are you running?

qBit is 4.0.2

Everything is running on the same machine, same hard drive, I’ve tried turning hardlinks off and on, nothing seems to fix it.

It can rename files just fine, so it doesn’t have any problem re-naming existing files, but it won’t move downloaded files.

That won’t change anything if Sonarr can’t find the folder to import from.

I wonder if something changed with qbit 4.0, wouldn’t be the first time a qbit update broke things.

That was it! It’s qbit! I changed my client to uTorrent and sure enough, episodes are being copied with no issue!

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.