Anime where the indexer listed an episode number as '023' but sonarr searches for '23' example Dragon Ball Super : 23

Sonarr version (exact version): 2.0.0.4855
Mono version (if Sonarr is not running on Windows):
((Debug logs)): https://hastebin.com/qejajoqeli.tex
(Make sure debug logging is enabled in settings and post the full log to hastebin/pastebin/dropbox/google drive or something similar, do not post them directly here)
Description of issue:
Using OZNZB as my indexer for anime. When sonarr searches for an episode of Dragon Ball Super episode 23, it parses [Dragon Ball Super : 23] which then only returns 3 episodes that matches this criteria, when I manually search OZNZB using exactly the same phrase I also get the 3 episodes.
When I however search [Dragon Ball Super : 023] (Note the 0) using OZNZB I am getting more results which includes 023 which I would like sonarr to also pick up as episodes.
Is this an indexer or sonarr issue

Sonarr doesn’t search 3 digit absolute episode numbers if the number is below 100, there isn’t a very reliable way to determine if it should and unfortunately the Newznab development team decided not to implement a way to specify an absolute episode number on the search outside of the string based search.

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.