Anime series type brings back no manual search results, changing to Standard does

Sonarr version (exact version): 3.0.0.266
Mono version (if Sonarr is not running on Windows): 5.16.0.179
Container: lsiodev/sonarr-preview
Debug logs: https://paste.ee/p/QhxVg
Description of issue: RSS works, as i have seen episodes come in automatically, but every anime i have, if its set to Anime, i get 0 in manual search, but if i change it to be a Standard show, it brings back results.

Thank you.

The search functionality hasn’t changed, except that you can disable automatic or interactive searches. The logs indicate that the search went through, but a lot of unexpected episodes were returned and then rejected.

Ok that’s interesting, why is it then that it happens with everything I set to anime, and then works when I set it to standard? I don’t recall having the issue on the old one. I could spin that up to verify.

Thank you

Anime searches with absolute episode numbers, but those results are named in the standard format, unless your indexer is mapping from absolute -> standard when searching those results wouldn’t come back.

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.