Anime not automatically grabbing

New Sonarr user here. I watch a lot of anime and have added a couple of anime under the ‘anime’ category. The anime aired last night, and is on the calendar but it doesn’t grab it by itself, even if I press manual search it stil comes up with ‘no results’.

Now the weird part, I have added the anime category in my Indexer advanced settings, and also checked the logs and I see nothing strange. But if I go to the indexer website directly, I can see it there available to download. I’m hoping it’s a simple fix and some setting I have missed?

Funny thing is, if I do a manual search of any episode prior to this one, it finds it perfectly fine. It’s just always the latest episode which doesn’t grab?

Could you check thexem.de to see if the series is listed there? Could be that the mappings are outdated.
You can also check from Sonarr directly by hovering over the episode number. Check if the previous episodes have other scene numbering.

If that doesn’t help, please post the series name.

Hello, the anime is Fairy Tail so it’s pretty common lol. Yeah, if I hover over the episode it gives both the absolute anime number and the season 6 etc etc.

Pulling hairs here. Funny thing is I can download previous episodes of the anime fine, just seems to not want to grab them from my indexers. Both DogNZB and NZBGeek. But if I search on those websites they’re definitely there.

Pulling hairs out over here now lol.

Just refresh the series in sonarr. thexem was updated yesterday, adding the new episodes: http://thexem.de/xem/changelog/1626

Edit: or actually, looking at the timestamp it was probably updated around the time we started talking about it.

Thanks taloth. I think you were right. It now grabs and downloads automatically, I just had to wait it out a little. Thank you for your help!

So in the end it was just the indexer that was late? Because I’m having the exact same trouble right now; Regular shows are downloading fine but all anime after midday Monday will not download manually or automatically.

So I’ve just checked thoroughly and amazingly none of the indexers I subscribe to have what I’m looking for. This has never happened so it was a surprise, but it’s definitely not on Sonarr’s end so…carry on I guess.

Hi. Mine just spontaneously started workin, I re-added the show to Sonarr and changed the profile to HD-All and it started picking them up again.

However, now it has stopped working again. I have naruto shippuuden on my list, but it just keeps coming up with ‘no results found’ even on a manual search, when I know perfectly well the indexer has it. Man I’m confused.

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.