American Dad - I know i know.. but i'm so confused!

I’ve just switched from Sickbeard to NZBDrone and i love it… The main reason i did this was to deal with shows like American Dad.

I have a weird issue though… I’ve completely blanked my AD downloads and let NZBDrone do them again… it didn’t pick up season 4 or 9 so i manually did them…

First i clicked on the “Automatic Search” icon for season 8… and it sent Season 8 files from nzbs.org to nzbget… this seemed strange to me as it should have picked up season 7 (due to the scene naming etc)… so i deleted those and then did an automatic search on each individual episode… this time it sent season 7 files… i’m really confused now and am concerned that all my season downloads are off due to this issue…

can anyone confirm whats happened?

Sounds kind the mapping from thexem.de weren’t available for the first search. Though the process is pretty quick, it’s entirely possible that the series/episode info had refreshed from trakt, but the data from thexem.de had not yet.

How would i go about sorting that out?

Sorry, this is a know issue, season/series searching doesn’t work correctly for xem mapped series (such as American Dad). https://trello.com/c/NcaGD722/338-full-season-search-for-xem-mapped-series

Forgot about that limitation in my first response. The best way to find these episodes would be to go to missing and search for them a page (15) at a time, this will do a search for each episode and overcome the limitation above (without having to click search for each episode 1 by 1).