Alternative Home Page Views

Hello,

I am a fan of screen real estate. The more I can see at a time without scrolling, the better. When I was using Sickrage, I convinced the authors to add the feature to allow the resizing of the posters in “Poster View”. This way one scrolls less to get to a show at the bottom of the alphabet. Sickrage did it with a little slider thing that sets the size of the poster sections.

I really like Sonarr and I have switched over from Sickrage. So I spent a few days tweaking the css files to squeeze more posters in the view. While not perfect (and perhaps too small) I can still discern what show it is based on the thumbnails. Please see screen caps at the links below:

Home Screen - Poster View
Home Screen - Table View
Show Screen

While I was at it, I could not resist changing the backgrounds for a “cleaner” appearance. I am not a big fan of large fan art backgrounds. It would be awesome if these features where part of stock Sonarr. If not possible to make these requests, and people like my edits, I am happy to share my edits.

Many thanks,

H.

ps. subtitles, subtitles, subtitles… please!

1. Poster size is something we’re considering.
  2. The condensed tables are not something we’re looking at implementing.
  3. We have some plans to change the series details page, we’ll keep the fanart in mind.

Thank you Markus.

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.