Allow CDH "Remove" on a per-download client basis (i.e.: don't remove my sabNZBd history)

So when a torrent is done downloading/seeding, most people remove it from their torrent client and it is end of story.

With NZBs however I believe it is a different story. A client like sabNZBs shows a history of all processed downloads and this history is a good log to refer to (especially for issues that were encountered). When an NZB is completed (success or error) there is really no reason to remove it from the history in the client. You aren’t removing files, or stopping something from seeding, etc. All you are doing is taking away valuable information from the native client about its processing history.

I honestly don’t see anything being gained except keeping a cleaner log in the NZB client, which really isn’t necessary because it is easy to flush it. I cannot however turn CDH off just for my NZB client without my torrent client also being effected.

I would like to see the “Remove” function selectable on a per-download client basis.

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.