All downloads are "Waiting to Import"

Sonarr version (exact version): Version 3.0.6.1265
Mono version (if Sonarr is not running on Windows): 6.12.0.122
Debug logs: https://drive.google.com/file/d/1jcPsnkejTsg2Y6IfhQ6fvUPlpKNLqxOy/view?usp=sharing
Description of issue:

As of 2 or 3 weeks ago everything seemed to be working fine, shows were being downloaded and moved to my library etc. But today I realized a bunch of shows were unmonitored and missing episodes. I set them to monitored and let Sonarr do its thing. But now in every single case, the Activity queue just shows “Downloaded - Waiting to Import” for every episode. No other error that I can find. I really haven’t been able to figure out what to even look for. My DL client is QBittorrent.

Please provide logs in the format the post template and wiki suggest.

Additional Information:

• Information on the log files is here: https://wiki.servarr.com/sonarr/troubleshooting#logging-and-log-files
  • Make sure debug logging is enabled in settings
  • Post the log file, not a line or two, or just the error from the Logs table
  • Post the full log to hastebin/pastebin/dropbox/google drive or something similar and link it here
  • Do not post them directly here. Post in .txt not .doc, .rtf or some other formatted document

I don’t know what you are referring to. I provided the debug logs. How would you like them provided differently? I did the steps as described and posted the logs as a zip file to Google Drive because it was too long for pastebin.

Nothing says to provide the files as a zip file or download.
No one wants to nor typically will 1) download random zip files nor 2) download random text files.

Everything says to post them to some a pastebin-type site.

The wiki also explicitly says to NOT use pastebin.

The wiki also explicitly says to NOT share the whole entire log file…no one wants to go through thousands of lines.

What part of the wiki is not clear?

What part of the above is not clear? I did what was stated at the time (posting the FULL log to google drive after trying pastebin as suggested) that I posted my question. True I took it upon myself to compress the file into a zip in order to save on bandwidth for the downloader. I suppose 1MB vs. a few KB is really not worth the trouble, but old habits.

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1WFIu_9BtAMpqv4Cj8qX_mNG5zJDJREKf/view?usp=sharing

I don’t know why you are having such an attitude. I simply requested what you would like different. What I am hearing is that you don’t want it in a zip file. Fine. But if you are going to give me a hard time over a disconnect between the wiki (which, are people really going to go there to read it if they have no reason to think they need to?) and the simple instructions that appear as soon as you make a post… well that’s on you.

I realize I’m probably torpedoing my chances of getting help with this but whatever. Your attitude was totally out of line and uncalled for.

16-9-10

Why are you providing logs from over 5 years ago.

It is clear you did not read the wiki at all.

As I said, - typically - no one is going to bother going through ~10k lines of logs covering apparently 5 years.

Those logs have nothing to do with any import within the last 5 years.

Why are you unable to follow 5 simple instructions?

What is so difficult about following basic instructions? Seriously?

Providing support to people that fail to follow basic instructions results in an extremely frustrating experience for all involved and for some users their issue is never resolved because they cannot do or provide what is asked.

Download Troubleshooting article will be a good start and hopefully help you resolve it yourself
https://wiki.servarr.com/sonarr/troubleshooting#downloads-and-importing

their logs go that far back - scroll to the bottom

because you certainly arent helping in the slightest.

they replied to YOUR instructions for the FULL logs - dont get all pissy because what YOU asked for is completely different to what the wiki suggests - go back and read your posts.

most people dont leave debug level logging on all the time and no one leaves trace on. it gets turned on after the problem in the hope that something will still show up.

also how do they know what the problem is? step 3 is what for a user? which sonarr process does OP wait to process so they know that the required information is now in the logs?

same for step 4. how is a user supposed to know the context? they just tell us something doesnt work. its why they are asking for help. even i have a hard time trying to find the right parts of the logs and while im not an expert im not a basic user either.

ignoring the old stuff, the logs the OP posted appear to be a small subset of an rss scan (from yesterday) and not much else.

i would suggest that OP clear the logs out (so the old stuff isnt there) and leave trace on for a while (a couple of hours), and wait until an import is processed, if they can figure that out, i’d just wait several hours so theres a decent chunk of data in there, then post those logs.

someone WILL help you.

i would suggest that OP clear the logs out (so the old stuff isnt there) and leave trace on for a while (a couple of hours), and wait until an import is processed, then post those logs.

So you suggest OP do exactly what the wiki says to do and exactly what I asked OP to do?

Man y’all are something on this thread.

partially, but i wasnt a condescending dick about it.

and as i said go back and read what you asked the OP to do, youll figure it out when you do - it conflicts with the wiki. ie theres a conflict between the two images you posted, so if you have the access then make those line up with each other and then you can bitch at people all you like to vent your frustrations.

also, if you dont want it zipped then id suggest you specifically add that as well - cause thats not currently stated.

The wiki agrees with itself as far as I can see?

Anyway - as stated on the wiki - anyone can contribute, just auth with GitHub or PR to the repo.

I have 0 control over the forum template; if users can’t be bothered to refer to the link the forum template tells them where more info is on logs, then that’s on them.

It’s clear and plainly stated several times over that the files should be shared via some easy to access direct read of text.

If we wanted the files zipped we’d say so, but instead we provide several sites to share it… notice how none of them are file hosts?

Now of course the forum includes gdrive and Dropbox, but again context is clear there.

It’s a simple matter of users refusing to read and follow directions, as is typical. This then leads to pissed off users who may actually never solve their problem. On the other hand, users who follow instructions and provide the information they asked without fighting back and needing teeth pulled not only resolve their issue, but are much happier and less frustrated.