Address problem

Version 3.0.9.1549
Package Version 3.0.9 by Team Sonarr
Mono Version 6.8.0.105
AppData directory /var/lib/sonarr

ubuntu 22.04

Problem with addresses. I have not sent the entire log because this is the problem. If you want it I can send it.

I got a pile of these on Nov 24.
Nov 24 2022 DownloadedEpisodesImportService Import failed, path does not exist or is not accessible by Sonarr: /home/(removed)/Video/tv/Andor.S01E12.1080p.WEB.H264-GGEZ[TGx]/. Ensure the path exists and the user running Sonarr has the correct permissions to access this file/folder

They all say the same problem with the same file. I checked address in the file and it was:
“/media/greg/data/TV/Andor” which is correct

Then there is where to find a download which is the home directory, the address of that is /home/greg/" and the location of the file is supposed to be “/home/greg/Video/video/tv” .

Sometimes the downloaded show has a longer title than the simple “Andor” which may be the problem although I get this on others as well.

Its strange. This is the only show that is having a problem. When I know it happens I simply goto the location it says isn’t and transfer it to the library.

This isn’t critical and I can live with it but was just wondering.

Thank you…

The details you provided don’t match up with the error
Path in the error is /home/greg/Video/tv/
Path you say it should be found is /home/greg/Video/video/tv
If this is indeed that case then something in your download process didn’t work as intended.
Likely though the error is correct and it is a permissions issue.

Another possibility is that there is an issue with there being square brackets [ ] in the name. I seem to recall seeing similar threads recently where that was the issue, but I’m not sure on the details or resolution.

You are right /home/greg/Video/video/tv is flat out wrong.

You may be right about the permissions thing. I don’t think so as all the downloads go, pretty much, the same way without a problem. I believe that I do have a bad address but I can’t find it. This one will eventually go away when done with the serious. Its not a big deal. I’ll just live with it until I figure it out.

I suspect it has something to do with the show as its the only one this happens to. I just can’t find it. I’m going to study and this one.

Thank you for the reply!

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.