Adding Bitmetv to Sonar as Indexer

I recently got an invite to Bitmetv and am having trouble adding it to sonar:

It asks for:

Website URL - Auto populates https://www.bitmetv.org
Userid - "my userid for the site"
RSS Passkey - Found it in the cookie - 3c27095bd295024e8a506bc23a81502d
Cookie - “uid=;passkey=” That is how it is on the URL however older examples take the &out and replace it with a ;space

Each time it errors Logs below

15-9-16 20:57:26.5|Warn|NzbDroneErrorPipeline|Invalid request Validation failed:
– Unable to connect to indexer, check the log for more details
15-9-16 21:02:36.0|Info|RssSyncService|Starting RSS Sync
15-9-16 21:02:43.0|Info|DownloadDecisionMaker|Processing 100 releases
15-9-16 21:02:44.6|Info|RssSyncService|RSS Sync Completed. Reports found: 100, Reports grabbed: 0
15-9-16 21:09:06.8|Info|SceneMappingService|Updating Scene mappings
15-9-16 21:14:56.0|Warn|BitMeTv|Unable to connect to indexer: ‘0’ is an unexpected token. The expected token is ‘"’ or ‘’’. Line 164, position 38.

System.Xml.XmlException: ‘0’ is an unexpected token. The expected token is ‘"’ or ‘’’. Line 164, position 38.
at System.Xml.XmlTextReaderImpl.Throw(Exception e)
at System.Xml.XmlTextReaderImpl.Throw(String res, String[] args)
at System.Xml.XmlTextReaderImpl.ThrowUnexpectedToken(String expectedToken1, String expectedToken2)
at System.Xml.XmlTextReaderImpl.ParseAttributes()
at System.Xml.XmlTextReaderImpl.ParseElement()
at System.Xml.XmlTextReaderImpl.ParseElementContent()
at System.Xml.XmlTextReaderImpl.Read()
at System.Xml.Linq.XContainer.ReadContentFrom(XmlReader r)
at System.Xml.Linq.XContainer.ReadContentFrom(XmlReader r, LoadOptions o)
at System.Xml.Linq.XDocument.Load(XmlReader reader, LoadOptions options)
at NzbDrone.Core.Indexers.RssParser.LoadXmlDocument(IndexerResponse indexerResponse) in m:\BuildAgent\work\6c3239faf2b92630\src\NzbDrone.Core\Indexers\RssParser.cs:line 83
at NzbDrone.Core.Indexers.RssParser.ParseResponse(IndexerResponse indexerResponse) in m:\BuildAgent\work\6c3239faf2b92630\src\NzbDrone.Core\Indexers\RssParser.cs:line 45
at NzbDrone.Core.Indexers.HttpIndexerBase1.FetchPage(IndexerRequest request, IParseIndexerResponse parser) in m:\BuildAgent\work\6c3239faf2b92630\src\NzbDrone.Core\Indexers\HttpIndexerBase.cs:line 197 at NzbDrone.Core.Indexers.HttpIndexerBase1.TestConnection() in m:\BuildAgent\work\6c3239faf2b92630\src\NzbDrone.Core\Indexers\HttpIndexerBase.cs:line 223

Bump Anyone add Bitmetv to sonarr?

Why don’t you try Jackett it has BitmeTV i just checked in my service.

Thanks man, are you using it? Any quick steps to getting it configured? I can research but I always like to ask someone who is using it.

Remove your uid and passkey… unless you want strangers abusing your account?

1 Like

Yes I use it, I have 4 private trackers that feed sonarr.

On the jackett webui in a typical tracker setup you put the user/pass, press test and if it pass is ready to go. Copy the url indicated there for the particular tracker and paste it in a custom torznab indexer, also paste the jackett api key there. Enable search and rss and you should be ready to go. Don’t fill the categories.

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.