Added a tag to an Anime. Then removed it. Now I can't manual search for it via Sonarr app or nzb360... I'm stuck

So I’ll try to give the full scope of what happened.

I originally had the series “My Hero Academia” downloaded/imported into Sonarr. I realized that those episodes had bad subs and I wanted to start fresh. So I deleted the series from Sonarr & my driveand then created a tag in my indexers.

I put that it must contain “horriblesubs” for example must not contain “dub” and put the tag as anime

I added it specifically to the series before downloading it but i noticed that i wasn’t getting the results i was looking for so i removed the tag

afterwards I notcied that while using sonarr through the app on the computer as well as nzb360 trying to manual search for the episode was giving me “error not found” and similar stuff like episodes not found.

at this point I tried reinstalling nzb360 (have not yet reinstalled sonarr)
I did restart sonarr and still nothing.

I tried searching other anime and it seems to work fine though I only tested 1-2 other anime. I’m just kind of lost as to why I can’t search manually for this sepcific anime

Anything I can do or try ?

Please include all the requested information, including version and debug logs.

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.