Add the following search engines

HI!
As I am slowly attempting to migrate to NZBDrone from SIckbeard, I’ve noticed thats a few search engines were missing: NZB.cc, NZBClub, Fanzub, http://newshost.co.za/ (Womble)

Could you add those maybe sometime in a future? Could we also set a priority to different indexers?

Tnx

Wombles Index is already there but does not support searching. I am not sure about the others.

Re: the other:

• Fanzub will be added when anime support is added
  • NzbClub has an extremely unreliable API, we previously included it, but it was removed, we will not be re-adding it.
  • NZB.cc doesn’t look to have an RSS feed, which is required for use with SB or Drone.

Drone supports newznab sites and there are plenty of them available for free, or a low lifetime or yearly price, newznab indexers also offer support for tvbrage id searching, which is much more reliable than title searching.

No, indexer priority is intentionally not there in order to get the best available release at the time of searching/automatic syncing.

Ok, good to know. Thanks

@TArom Take a look at NZBMegaSearch. It may do what you want, as well as simplify your life. :slight_smile:

@tymanthius said:
@TArom Take a look at NZBMegaSearch. It may do what you want, as well as simplify your life. :slight_smile:

Not the same thing, at all and I am using NzbMegasearcH already

Then I am confused. If you’re using Mega, then all those items you listed are in Mega. So everytime Drone searches Mega it’s searching the others as well.

I will grant you that having native support would be nice too, but you have a very viable solution. To me, an even better solution than built in support.

Kinda a dead topic, but since I came across, i will answer it. I use Mega for manual searches, while NZBDrone is used for automatic searches (i.e. enlisted shows) therefore, one is not the same as the other… Do you see why?

Kind of dead… Almost 9 months dead. You can use mega within drone (add as newznab), but since mega is terrible at season searches (doesn’t allow paging) and its development is dead you’re probably better off not doing that and keep on using it however it works for you.

Regarding the addition of Newshost.za.net to the search providers. If you have an account then you are able to search for .nzb files. There was a build of sickbeard that supported searching on the site. Should be able to find the .py files with the code in it