Add source/user input field

Love Sonarr but I think it would be useful to have a source or user input field. I watch different Series from different sources and I use Sonarr to track them all. For example, I watch Netflix and Amazon and I want to track and know when new episodes are scheduled. I don’t download either of these however.

Other shows, I download before watching to eliminate the annoying commercial interruptions.

It would be advantageous to be able to specify where the video is sourced. These sources would include: Netflix, Amazon, Network TV (list of the networks), and perhaps more. A simpler implementation would be to provide a user field, visible in the summary page, where the user could input whatever text they wanted - source or whatever.

In the future, when I look back and want to rewatch, I’d know where to begin looking. Yes, I could go get it from IMDB but I’d prefer to have it in one place, and to be where I watched it (knowing that Netflix and Amazon re-distribute content from networks in addition to their own original programming).

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.