Access to the path is denied using NFS share on ReadyNAS

Sonarr version (exact version): v2.0.0.5344
Mono version (if Sonarr is not running on Windows): N/A - Docker
Debug logs: https://pastebin.com/MWH0tCxU (a snippet but the log is just a repeat of this but different episodes)

Description of issue:
When a show has downloaded to the shared location on my NAS, Sonarr is now unable to move the completed show to the TV-Shows folder that Plex looks at. This is since I decided to tighten up my security (which I’d left pretty open for last year for running Radarr/Sonarr with shared folders on the NAS). The NAS is a ReadyNAS and I am connecting to the shares via NFSv4 on the docker host and using bind mounts to map the network folders.
I can resolve the issue by adding the “Everyone” group to the File access list on the NAS but this then blows away the security on the folder which I don’t want to do.
My real confusion comes from the fact that I can exec into the Sonarr container and create a folder in the target location so the container does have rights to the folder. I am running the container as PUID=1000 & PGID=999 but I am using rootsquash on the ReadyNAS so user/group should make no difference to the access to the folder. Should also mention that the docker host as read/write and root access to the NFS share.

Can anyone point out what I’m missing here?..

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.