Ability to blacklist _before_ downloading

What I’m looking for is an extra icon to click in the manual search results to blacklist that release without needing to start downloading it first.

Why do I want this? Sometimes there are cases where e.g. a show gets an early leak and the net is flooded with a dozen releases of it. I only need to download one of them to learn that the source is poor quality/only stereo sound/has a huge logo or something else that makes me not want a single one of those releases. Currently, the only way to get them blacklisted is to catch them while they’re downloading, or blacklisting and deleting them after they’ve completed downloading. For each and every one of them. It can get really annoying.

It seems like a rare issue to have, but I do quite often end up in a situation where I get a version I don’t want, do a manual search and find 3-4 more releases that I can instantly tell I also don’t want, but there’s no way to use keywords to filter them without impacting downloads I do want. Being able to just blacklist from the manual search window would save me a lot of hassle most every week.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.